DATE OF PUBLICATION: 19/11/2022
This policy describes the processing of your personal data by FUNDACIÓN MOP - THE MOP FOUNDATION through the website https://www.meisel93-coruna.com/ (the "Site").
References in this policy to the "Foundation", "we" or "us" refer to FUNDACIÓN MOP - THE MOP FOUNDATION, with registered office at Cantón Grande nº 4, 15003 - A Coruña, and VAT number G-10555431.
For the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR"), the Foundation is the controller of your personal data.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
You are under no obligation to provide us with the data requested on our website. However, if you decide not to provide certain data, we may not be able to provide certain services or deliver certain products;
We collect and process your data only for the purposes that are described in this policy or for specific purposes of which we have informed you and/or for which you have given your consent;
We adopt the principle of minimization, namely, to collect and process only the data necessary for the purposes envisaged;
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1.- Personal data that you provide us with: The Foundation will process the following data when you fill in the contact form available on the Site:
- e-mail address:
2.- Personal data that we collect: With respect to each of the times you enter the Site, the Foundation will collect and process the following personal data automatically:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the internet, your login details, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit to the Site, including uniform full resource locators (URLs), the services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visit, information about your interaction on the Site (e.g., clicks, and/or mouse-overs), and methods used to leave the Site; and
We may also collect data from exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations that have taken place through email exchanges or messages on our social networks.
We may also indirectly collect the above categories of data when:
- You share content on social networks, websites or applications related to our products or services or by responding to our promotional posts and announcements on social networks;
- We read or collect data about you through information collected by other websites or collected on social networks or public profiles.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Foundation will collect and process your data in order to provide you with a service that is best suited to your needs, for communication purposes or to inform you of our activities. We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration;
- To send you all the notifications related to your registration: opening of the exhibition, events etc.;
- To process and respond to your inquiries and to contact you to respond to your inquiries;
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites and/ or applications;
- To manage our day-to-day services in connection with your registration, participation in our contests, sweepstakes, promotional activities, activities or privileges;
- To authenticate your identity if you contact us by telephone, electronically or otherwise;
- To ensure the quality of our services;
- To better understand and evaluate your interests and to develop our activities;
We may also need your data to comply with legal obligations.
Depending on the purpose of the processing, the legal basis is as follows:
- Your consent.
- Compliance with a legal obligation imposed on us.
- Our legitimate interest.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Foundation will share your personal data:
- With the organization that provides services related to the with the organization and holding of the exhibition Steven Meisel 1993 A Year in Photographs to the Foundation, in order to properly process and control the proper development and execution of the scheduled guided tours.
- With competent administrative and/or judicial authorities when required by law.
- With IT service providers, who will process them for the purpose of providing IT support services.
Notwithstanding the above, the Foundation will not transfer your data to countries outside the European Union.
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE IN RELATION TO MY PERSONAL DATA?
You have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. You may contact us to exercise:
- The right of access to your personal data;
- The right to rectify your personal data (if it is incorrect, incomplete or out of date);
- The right to portability of your personal data (i.e. the right to transfer your data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format);
- The right to erasure of your personal data; or
- The right to the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data where it is based on our legitimate interests and/or for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where the Fundación has asked you to consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw such consent as detailed above.
Where the Foundation needs your personal data to fulfil its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data is mandatory. If such data is not provided, the Fundación will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfil its obligations to you. In all other cases, the provision of the personal data requested is optional.
The Foundation wishes to respond satisfactorily to any questions you may have about the way in which it handles your personal data.
In addition, in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
To obtain further information about our retention periods and exercise the aforementioned rights you can always contact us via the email address [email protected] or by writing to us at the postal address Cantón Grande nº 4, 15003 - A Coruña, for the attention of the Secretary's Office, and enclosing a photocopy of your National Identity Document.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep personal data for as long as we need it to achieve the above purposes. For the same reason, we will delete or anonymise personal data once it is no longer needed to achieve those purposes, unless it is necessary to keep it (properly blocked) for a longer period of time where there is a legal or regulatory obligation or where the personal data is necessary to establish, exercise and/or defend actual or potential legal claims, investigations or similar proceedings.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE AND WHAT USE DO WE MAKE OF THEM ON THE SITE?
The treatment of cookies will be governed in accordance with the provisions of the Fundación 's Cookies Policy, accessible here: COOKIES POLICY.